RUBI HAIR COVID-19 POLICY
When you arrive to the salon the door will be locked please wait outside and your stylist will come greet you at your appointment time.
We are requesting all client’s cancel their appointment if:
- they have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19
- they are awaiting COVID-19 test results or have had a positive result
- they have returned from overseas in the last 14 days or recently left hotel quarantine
- if they are feeling unwell or have a fever, cough or difficulty breathing
- or they should be self-isolating for any other reason
Upon entry to the salon:
- mask are mandatory to attend your appointment and you must supply your own
- request you sanistise or wash your hands
- ask you to sign a consultation agreement confirming the above
- will take your temperature and we will reschedule anyone over 37.7 degrees
- only accepting payments by card
- ask you not to bring any guests including children to your appointment
- won’t be providing you with any beverages or magazines
As well as the above we continue with the following:
- ensuring clients are spaced over 1.5 meters apart
- following WHO hand washing instructions
- sterilising all equipment and stations after every use
Online booking is currently turned off so we can manage all bookings.
We are limiting the maximum number of clients within this salon to so you are unable to bring any guests including children to your appointment.
We look forward to seeing you soon.