RUBI HAIR COVID-19 POLICY
When you arrive to the salon the door will be locked please wait outside and your stylist will come greet you at your appointment time.
We are requesting all client’s cancel their appointment if:
Upon entry to the salon:
- they have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19
- they are awaiting COVID-19 test results or have had a positive result
- In the last 14 days you have returned from overseas or visited a registered hot spot location https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/exposure-sites
- if they are feeling unwell or have a fever, cough or difficulty breathing
- or they should be self-isolating for any other reason
As well as the above we continue with the following:
- required to wear a mask
- request you sanistise or wash your hands
- ask you to sign a consultation agreement or QR code form confirming the above
- will take your temperature and we will reschedule anyone over 37.7 degrees
- only accepting payments by card
- ask you not to bring any guests including children to your appointment
- won’t be providing you with any beverages or magazines
- ensuring clients are spaced over 1.5 meters apart
- following WHO hand washing instructions
- sterilising all equipment and stations after every use
We are limiting the maximum number of clients within this salon to so you are unable to bring any guests including children to your appointment.
We look forward to seeing you soon.